You will need
- Drinking glasses
- Chalk pen
- A tea towel
Place your glass on a tea towel to keep it steady and in place. Then, draw a large star on the front of your glass. Do this by firstly drawing a + and then drawing an x over it.
Draw V shapes between the lines, close to the centre, to create a star shape.
Draw four V shapes along the top left and right line, and the bottom left and right line.
Add short dashes to the remaining four lines.
How to remove ink from glass
- To remove liquid chalk, just rub gently with a soft sponge and a little washing-up liquid in warm water.
- To remove permanent marker, soak a cotton pad in nail polish remover (must contain acetone) and rub away the pen until it disappears.
- Write your guests’ names on the base of wine glasses to avoid them getting mixed up with others.
- No chalk pen? Try nail polish instead. You can remove it easily with regular nail polish remover.
- Draw snowmen on children's cups or glasses.
More making & doing ideas