You will need:
- 100g regular or semi skimmed milk powder
- 50g cornflour
- 100g bicarbonate of soda
- Essential oil or your choice, lavender or rose are popular
- Food colouring
- Glass container with a lid
- Free downloadable labels
1. Mix 100g of powdered milk with 50g of cornflour and 100g of bicarbonate of soda.
2. Add 3-4 drops of essential oil before sieving the mixture and splitting into 2 equal batches.
3. Colour one batch using 5 tsps of pink food colouring.
4. You should now have 2 batches of milk bath mixture - 1 coloured and 1 white. Using a funnel, pour the bath milk into the glass container, building up layers by alternating the coloured bath milk and the white bath milk.
5. Cover the container and tie ribbon with a label attached.
More gift ideas