1. Entry to prize draws is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize draws.
2. Please see individual prize draw for closing date.
3. Some promotions appear cross media with different treatment.
4. Only one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries are permitted. Multiple entries will result in disqualification. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using any means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be disqualified, any prize entitlement will be withdrawn and a redraw will take place. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt. Winners may be requested to provide proof of ID and household address. ID must be in the name of the person who has entered the prize draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, corrupted, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
7. The winners will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
9. Winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification or a redraw will take place.
10. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
11. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
12. Winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws with no recompense.
13. Winners’ names and counties are available 28 days after closing date. Send a sae to [name of prize draw] Prize Draw, Tesco magazine, Cedar Communications Limited, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW.
14. Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
15. Where there is any inconsistency between the General Terms and Conditions and the Special Terms for a particular prize draw, the Special Terms will override the General Terms.
16. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
17. Winners’ details will be passed onto a third party for the administration of the prize draw only.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
19. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.